Obviously, admission to the E-mailers’ Hall of Fame awaits those who can get their e-mailers to the right recipients at the right time and then make sure they’re actually read. Is that such a tough ask?
Your E-mail Marketing Campaign is No Use Unless You Have These Features:
- Email Marketing Tracking – Insight into your email campaign performance is essential to maximize campaign effectiveness. Complete message reporting includes opens, clicks, bounces, successful deliveries, unsubscribes, and message forwards.
- E-mail Response Reporting – Learn about the behaviors of any contact in your account. View how a particular subscriber reacted to different email messages. All feedback should be available to you in easy-to-read charts and tables.
- Assured Deliverability – Whitelist agreements and feedback loops with major ISP’s ensure that your e-mails are delivered without a hitch.
- CAN-SPAM Compliance – Make sure your messages conform to anti-spam legislation and privacy laws. Typically you are required to include a valid physical address, provide a one-click unsubscribe feature, and not use lists of purchased addresses that may not have given valid permission. ‘Opt-in Marketing’ is the way to go!
- Message Scheduling – Prepare and edit your messages on your schedule, but make sure to send your message only when you want it to go out.
- List Exclusion – Exclude specific lists or segments from receiving a message. Keep it targeted!
- Signup Forms – Add a signup form to your website to convert visitors from your website into email list subscribers.
- Automated Subscription Management – Your contacts should be able to automatically subscribe or unsubscribe from their list with no interaction from you.
- Bounce-Back Handling – Use software to automatically handle bounced messages and remove subscribers after five bounced messages.
- List Segmentation – Target the most profitable customers on your list and send different messages based on list criteria. Let the software do the legwork for you!